It is important that your child's school has the most up-to-date information on file in the front office. In case of emergency, the office does need to be able to get in contact with parents/guardians concerning your child's health/welfare. If any information such as address, phone number(s), job location/phone number, or emergency contact(s) changes, please come to the front office with your photo ID and complete an Update Information Form.

Students new to Guy are required to have the following documents to successfully enroll.


  • Original birth certificate, a passport or a certified birth card issued by a health district. A child must be five (5) years old by September 30 to enroll in kindergarten.

  • Compliant immunization record. Required immunizations can be found at the CCSD website.

  • One proof of address, such as a recent utility bill, rent receipt, residential lease or a sales contract. Driver's license, telephone bill or cable bill are unacceptable.

  • Parent(s)/Guardian(s) photo identification.

  • Any court/custody documents (if applicable).

  • IEP from previous school (if applicable).

  • Report card or transfer document showing name and address of your child's last school (if applicable).


To request records please go to If you need further assistance please contact Student Data Services at (702) 799-2487